Unique keepsakes for life's special events
Invitations and announcements help spread the news to friends and family when there is something to celebrate. Whatever the occasion - a bar mitzvah, a bat mitzvah, a wedding, a first anniversary, a 25th anniversary, a new baby, promotion, retirement, sweet 16, quinceañeros, or any other life milestone - people work hard to create invitations and announcements that capture the spirit of each event and the people it celebrates.
Invitations are perfect touchstones for remembering the joy associated with life’s special moments. That’s why Purple Raincoat uses framed invitations to create personalized keepsakes that preserve the memories of these special occasions. Whether you’re looking for gift ideas or a memento for your own event, let Purple Raincoat create a unique keepsake just for you:
- Bar Mitzvah keepsakes
- Bat Mitzvah keepsakes
- Birth Announcement keepsakes
- Wedding Anniversary keepsakes
- First Wedding Anniversaries
- 25th Wedding Anniversaries
Every Purple Raincoat creation is a unique, one-of-a-kind keepsake designed to enhance and complement your invitation or announcement. After many years in the invitation business, we understand how to interpret invitations - we use this experience in designing these unique keepsakes.
Purple Raincoat can incorporate photographs into your custom-made keepsake:
• Purple Raincoat can create a framed anniversary keepsake or a Bar Mitzvah keepsake with a photo and an invitation from the original event.
• Purple Raincoat can even “reinvent” lost invitations or announcements – for a 25th anniversary or 50th wedding anniversary keepsake.
• Purple Raincoat can showcase a favorite photograph – a holiday card or yearbook photo, for example – in a unique keepsake.
What better way to preserve the memories of life’s precious moments than with a framed keepsake of your wedding, anniversary, bar/bat mitzvah, or other special event made just for you by Purple Raincoat? These personalized keepsakes become cherished mementos that will be appreciated now and cherished for a lifetime.